Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have nothing to say.

But KnittyNay has now update her blog twice (twice!) since I last updated mine, and I just cannot let that stand. (Love you, D!) Also, my FMIL has mentioned that she's surprised that I don't talk more about the wedding on here. I've been trying to avoid it, so as not to annoy y'all, but it is what takes up most of the very limited space in my brain.

So right now my biggest wedding stress is the stupid table names. They're going to be years with pictures of me & G. For example, Table 1985 will have a picture of me in 1985 and a picture of G in 1985. We've found the pictures (and won't that be a treat for y'all), but it becomes a matter of how to display the pictures--picture frames won't work because to have three frames, even at 3.5" takes up too much space on the table. So my current plan is to design a picture mat with two pictures openings to go on either side of the year. I'll have them custom made at Michael's or Aaron Brother's and then use rub-on numbers for the years. And, of course, I'll do this all in my copious free time.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger mama to isabel said...

let me know if i can help- I have lots of free time and am doing nothing for the wedding i am actually this year (it's in NY) so my wedding karma is way off- just say the word and I am at your disposal :-)

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger mama to isabel said...

ps- glad I could inspire- I am going to try really hard to update twice a week at least!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home