Thursday, March 20, 2008

Taking the bait.

Bowing to Knitty Nay's pressure, here are:


Seven things to do before I die:
1.) Take an African safari
2.) Get married
3.) Watch my child graduate from college
4.) Learn see-sign
5.) Attend opening night of the opera
6.) Take a hot air balloon ride
7.) Visit Prague



Seven things I cannot do:
1.) Whistle
2.) Real Analysis
3.) Speak Swahili
4.) Run a mile without stopping
5.) Fly a plane
6.) p2togtbl
7.) Stand avocados



Seven things I say:
1.) Man sakes alive!
2.) Mrrr?
3.) Booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks!
4.) I'm just sayin'.
5.) Seriously.
6.) Dude.
7.) Seriously, dude.


Seven things that attract me to my mate:
1.) Makes me laugh the kind of laugh that makes milk shoot out your nose
2.) The freckle on his back that looks like a tiny footprint
3.) How unbelievably adorable he is when he plays with his niece & nephew
4.) Booty
5.) Easily the most generous person I have ever known
6.) Smart as hell
7.) Willing to save me from all manner of creepy crawlies


Seven books I love:
1.) Heat
2.) The Princess Bride
3.) Marley and Me
4.) To Kill a Mockingbird
5.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
6.) City of Falling Angels
7.) In Cold Blood



Seven movies I’ve loved:
1.) Amadeus
2.) When Harry Met Sally
3.) Fargo
4.) Farris Bueller's Day Off
5.) The Godfather
6.) Better Off Dead
7.) The Queen

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger mama to isabel said...

miss you!

and love the list... :-)

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Da Fashionista said...

dude, i adore this. seriously.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home