Thursday, January 31, 2008

I don't know what it is, but I want it!

Welcome to the newest member of our family--a 52" Sony Bravia 1080p LCD television. I just call him Bubba. Good lord, this thing is enormous! The picture here really does not do justice to the sheer size of the thing. Also, I would like to point out G's impressive 1,123,936 point total. Apparently he got something called "Package damaged in transit" that was a major boost. I leave it to your imagination to figure out what that means.

Anyhoo, thanks to Bubba, we'll have a great day Saturday inspecting Tom Brady's nose hairs.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

Um, Saturday or Sunday?

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger mama to isabel said...

that is one massive television...how are you ever able to escape its grasp?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home