Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's like an 8 minute power nap.

I love the snooze alarm. To G, however, it seems like water torture. He simply cannot fathom why I would want to be repeatedly woken up when waking up is clearly so hard on me.


I set it for a solid half hour before I really have to get up so I can bask in the warmth of the bed and the knowledge that I have 30 glorious minutes of laying there doing nothing. Of course, at 5:30am there's a distinct probability that I will fall back asleep, so I hit the snooze to wake me back up. This is even better. I wake up again and still don't have to get up. Repeat twice more and this is my idea of a fine weekday morning.


Besides, if I wait long enough, G will already be up and have made coffee.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger littledevilworks said...

Teehee... I have a similar fight with my fiance every time he's here. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home