Friday, September 21, 2007

Apparently I can't. At some point last year I created a Blogger account so that I could make inane comments on my friend Chris' blog (hackpoll.blogspot.com--check it out!). And that will teach me to be flippant when setting up accounts.


I've decided to start my own blog because I very, very, very much enjoy reading others' blogs and it seemed only fair to return the favor. Unfortunately, I'm completely unconvinced I'll have anything remotely interesting to say. So read at your own risk and if you nod off in the middle, I promise not to be offended.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Blogger mama to isabel said...

i only hope to offend, not be offended in my time on your blog! :-P

just dipping a toe in here, but you have been a busy bee! I need to get crackin'! I have dinner to make dinner now, or I'd spend the next hour or so until TV starts catching up.

kudos my friend- blog away! i'll check every day too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home