Friday, September 21, 2007

Wedding Warning
As you may or may not know, I am getting married next year to my gorgeous and wonderful fiance, G. Consequently, much of my time and attention these days is devoted to The Wedding. Despite my earnest attempts to not annoy the h*ll out of my friends and family, I'm pretty sure they're over this whole Wedding thing and will be abundantly happy when it's over. Nevertheless, it's what's happening with me and there will be much blogging about it. But, as one of my earnest attempts, all wedding related posts will come clearly marked with the above warning so that they may be ignored at will.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

Awww. You know there's NOTHING we'd like to discuss more than *your special day*....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home