Monday, January 03, 2011

Project Fat@ss

The new year is, of course, a time of reflection and resolutions. This is my first resolution: I will reach my goal weight of 130.

I gained some weight getting pregnant and having a baby. You read that right—everybody gains weight when they’re pregnant, but who in the h*ll gains weight having a baby?! I do, apparently. I weighed 180 pounds on B’s birthday and I weighed 172 a week later when I was finally able to step on a scale. B weighed more than 8 pounds, himself! So, I’m on a quest. I’ve already dropped 30 pounds (which takes me to my pre-pregnancy weight); now I just need to lose the 12 that I should have lost before I got pregnant. And I’m sharing my numbers with the interwebz. Today I weighed in at 142.2. Only 12.2 to goal! Unfortunately, this weekend I perfected the art of the homemade cinnamon roll. Somehow I don’t think that’s going to help.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

Nope. But at least the holidays are over.

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Bhagwanmike said...

Like I need an excuse like holidays to overeat! Hunh!

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger cynlo said...

Haha. Please share the recipe, or some rolls. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home