Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nesting

Today is the first day of the rest of my pregnancy, otherwise known as the third trimester! Woo hoo! I've spent the day getting my nursery decorating ideas together. Unfortunately, it looks like I was too late to get the fantastic rug from my inspiration nursery and that has kind of thrown everything else a little off. Here's what I have so far:

And here are the things I'm deciding on:


Supposedly, the blue drapes on the right are the same color as the blue in the rug (above). If that's true, I like the patterned drapes, but then feel I should go for a plain crib skirt and sheet (although I'm not sure the one in the picture is the right blue). If the patterned drapes aren't the same color, I'll probably go for the taupe drapes and then I like the patterned crib skirt--and I think the one pictured goes pretty well with the rug. I'll still have to see how everything looks in real life, though.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Blogger WineRiot said...

Love the animal prints! Can't wait to see the room.

Ok, so you're in your third trimester, and I still have yet to see any tummy photos or evidence that you're not still as skinny as you were a year ago.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

You're nesting again. Fortunately, the furniture can't die like the flowers in the front yard. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home