Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One two, one two, rock step!

At 23 weeks, I would have already expected to feel the little guy. I wasn't too worried since it's still well within the normal time period to start feeling movement. But since instant gratification isn't fast enough for me, I was certainly starting to get impatient, even if I wasn't outright worried. Oh, who am I kidding--I was already impatient at 20 weeks! Then last night I took a Tums for a wee bit of heartburn and was lying in bed when I felt a distinct thud in the side of my belly. The best part was that G could feel it, too! And I've had a couple more kicks since then. I mean, it's not like he's training for World Cup in there or anything (Hup Holland!)...more like he's practicing for Dancing With the Stars. In any event, I couldn't be more excited.

Check back in a couple of weeks when my spleen is sore and I'm totally over the kicking. Until then, my dear Benjamin, dance on!

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM , Blogger WineRiot said...

Yay! Stop worrying so prematurely about things! You'll transmit your anxiety to Benjamin. Or at least, to me.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

Yeah, just wait until you can't stand up straight because your ribs hurt too much.... ;-)

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home