Monday, February 23, 2009

I've entered the shopping portion of the pregnancy.

Now that I'm officially outed on here (not that my 3 loyal readers didn't already know), I can start talking about my nursery obsession. This gorgeous room is my inspiration:

I'm completely in love and planning to copy as much of it as I can. I've already ordered the crib and matching dresser. And as soon as I've cleared out the nursery (currently the guest room), I'll order that fabulous rug. I'm even considering the lamp shade (since I just saw it was 50% off), but I'm drawing the line at the dog. ;)

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

But the dog really pulls the room together.

Or was that apart? ;-)

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Rob, Katie and Sarah said...

love it! I knew I could count on you to steer clear of Winnie the Poo or Disney motifs, so not cool!

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger ljlkc said...

I can't guarantee no Pooh will find its way in...I do love that little bear. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home