Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sorry, Kim!

I'm a horrible person. I was supposed to go to the Cal game this afternoon. In spite of the rain. In fact, I talked to Kim around noon and told her that I was going for sure. But the rain was so wet and the fire was so warm. Officially, I didn't go because my car was still in the shop. It was (I didn't pick it up until 5:00), but I still feel bad.

This is the third game I've missed this season (bad Cal fan!) and every one has been a loss. Kim and her dad, of course, have concluded that my absence is responsible. It wasn't that long ago that I was a jinx, but now I'm a good luck charm. I'm not complaining....

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

No, we determined it was Kim's fault for giving you the Axe in the first place. She should have known you're not trustworthy. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home