Thursday, November 01, 2007

How Super Cute Is My Nephew?!

I mean, really now. The kid just can't get any cuter. I'm not sure whether I've updated y'all recently, but just in case I haven't: The doctors have exhausted their ideas and it appears that the trach tube is there for the foreseeable future. Once he's grown a little more, they can try another reconstruction, but for now the situation is what it is. Also, because of his disability, he'll be starting school a little earlier than normal. I don't quite understand that, but evidently, that's how it goes. Which means, I really need to learn some ASL if I want to communicate with him. I can already finger spell, so I've got a bit of a leg-up. And I think the JC near my house offers evening ASL classes, so you'll know where to find me next fall!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM , Blogger mama to isabel said...

donde esta el photo?

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Jessica Córdova said...

I'm not gettin' it either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home